Looking for Experienced Energy Writers to Produce Your Content?
You’ve come to the right place. Few writers know the energy industry as well as the team at RealEnergyWriters.com. With more than 25 years of experience, Elisa Wood and Lisa Cohn are two of the most well-known names in energy publishing. They lead a team of energy writers and editors that can craft the kind of persuasive and credible writing that only comes from a deep understanding of the energy business.
That’s why top energy companies, trade organizations, communications firms and publishers hire RealEnergyWriters.com to produce their content.
Use our energy writing skill to strengthen your company’s voice
Our in-depth understanding of energy allows us to identify trends that can enhance your market position. We produce forward-looking work, often not found elsewhere, in a style that is clear, concise and highly readable. We bring a voice of authority and expertise to your content, enhancing your organization’s reputation as a leader and trusted resource.
What can we write for you?
You name it. Energy blogs, ghost written articles, reports, white papers, think pieces, analysis, lead generation content, infographics, sales material, website content, proposals, surveys, video scripts… Our writers are known for translating complex topics into highly readable prose. They have a deep understanding of wholesale and retail energy markets, technologies, business models, policy and regulation.
How can you hire RealEnergyWriters.com?
Managing Editor – Rod Walton
Senior editor – Breanna Sandridge
Business Office – Mark Johnson
RealEnergyWriters.com in the news!
Major national news outlets like the Washington Post, the New York Times, NPR and National Geographic repost articles by Lisa Cohn and Elisa Wood, or seek their expertise in their own reporting. Here are a few examples.
- The Oregonian posted an opinion piece about microgrids by Lisa Cohn and Elisa Wood
- The Big Bid Theory interviewed Elisa Wood about energy efficiency, microgrids, nanogrids and virtual power plants. Listen here.
- Elisa Wood was quoted by NPR in an article about Pittsburgh’s microgrid plans
- Lisa Cohn was quoted by National Geographic in Has Reliance on Fossil Fuels Irreversibly Damaged the Planet?
- Elisa Wood was interviewed by NPR about offshore wind power.
- CNN picked up this election article by Elisa Wood What Voters Don’t Know about Energy
Ghostwriting by Real Energy Writers
Energy companies and organizations frequently call upon Real Energy Writers to ghostwrite articles, blogs, speeches, white papers and other content. Here are a few recent projects.
- An international consulting firm commissioned us to write a series of blogs on smart grid for a utility audience.
- We helped a major electric retail supplier educate its commercial and industrial customers about such complex topics as congestion pricing, 4CP, and weather-related market volatility.
- Read our series of articles about trends in renewable energy markets, financing and installation for HeatSpring Magazine.
- We prepared a series of articles for an international consulting firm about the energy world of the future.
We also produce MicrogridKnowledge.com. Endeavor Business Media acquired Microgrid Knowledge and Real Energy Writers in 2022.